Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lucky Number 13

Overall, I'm not one to be too superstitious, but there are two common superstitions which make me think twice if I happen to encounter them - ladders and black cats. I will avoid going under a ladder, and occasionally I will freak out if a black cat has crossed my path but it depends on what I have going on at the moment on whether or not I will let it affect my mood and future outlook. When it comes to numbers, I'm especially not manic about their pull in the universe, but I am partial to the number 8 for obvious reasons if you happen to know my full birth date. The funny thing is the hubby has always held affection for the number 9. Well so far for Braedan, it seems the number 13 is and will be good to him. I say this because at 13 months, he mastered two major milestones - walking by himself and saying good bye to the bottle.











Coincidentally, on Friday, August 13th the hubby and I left Corpus Christi, Texas with a new home. During our visit down there, we grew more and more excited with the thought of living so close to the beach. We're so close in fact, about a 10-minute drive, that we're hoping it will persuade many of you to come down for a visit.





2 comments:

  1. i love how he really picks up his knees. he's so fast already....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I loved seeing Braedan walk...hes FAST! : )

    ReplyDelete

Kindergarten. We came, we saw, we are conquering (or in my case coping)

Well, we did it. We survived the start of kindergarten, we are six weeks in to be exact and moving right along like a well-oiled, sight-word...