Thursday, February 11, 2010

Braedan, the World Traveler

This week's post is really short since Braedan and I are leaving town tomorrow. We are heading out to Houston to visit cousin Ian, Aunt Amy and Uncle Mickey. While we're there I will get to see my best friends to celebrate a new addition to the group. My girlfriend Angelique is expecting her first baby later this spring so we're all getting together for her baby shower. This will be Braedan's second flight at only 7 months, and I would like to point out that I did not have my first plane ride until I was 16. If we keep traveling at this rate, he will become the consummate world traveler by the time he reaches 16. We'll let you know how it goes and post pictures when we return. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. We are so glad you are here! Ian is enjoying playing with cousin Braedan and haging out with his Aunt Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Kindergarten. We came, we saw, we are conquering (or in my case coping)

Well, we did it. We survived the start of kindergarten, we are six weeks in to be exact and moving right along like a well-oiled, sight-word...