Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

When I was younger, I always heard adults talk about how fast time flies especially in relation to how fast I was growing and I never understood their astonishment. As a mom now, I completely understand the source of where that sense of shock comes from as I can hardly believe that Braedan turned eight months old on Monday. It seems like it was just yesterday when we first brought him home and his dad was cradling him in his arms giving him a tour of his new home. Now, Braedan is slowly starting to come into his own here at home, exploring (or as we like to say get into everything) by way of his scoot/crawl or zipping to and from in his walker. I am extremely grateful to have the opportunity to spend these early months with him because as the calendar shows, the window of his infancy stage is quickly closing. As they say, "time flies when you're having fun."

So I know the following picture isn't an ideal shot, but I only posted it to show how large his cheeks are. Can you see the roundness of those suckers? I think they have doubled in size in the last month. That's ok by me though, because I think I must kiss and squeeze them about 20 times a day.


And here we are during one of our fun outings together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten. We came, we saw, we are conquering (or in my case coping)

Well, we did it. We survived the start of kindergarten, we are six weeks in to be exact and moving right along like a well-oiled, sight-word...