Monday, November 21, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

With the Thanksgiving Holiday approaching, Braedan's school put together a program for all the classes to take part in and given that his school career has just begun, this was one of the most entertaining moments but I know there will be plenty more to come. I was afraid he would get stage freight but he did so well, and he even tried to showcase some of his dance moves while up there. I didn't get too many good pictures while he was up on stage since I was seated a little far from it, but I did manage to catch up with stage star when it was all over.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindergarten. We came, we saw, we are conquering (or in my case coping)

Well, we did it. We survived the start of kindergarten, we are six weeks in to be exact and moving right along like a well-oiled, sight-word...