Sunday, September 30, 2012

Only Time Will Tell

We are getting down to the wire, only a couple of more weeks to go and it's both exciting and strange to know that very soon we will no longer be three. Braedan was a week early, but I have heard time and time again that everything you experienced with the first will be the exact opposite for the next one. So much for feeling like I might be a little ahead of the game this time around in knowing what to expect. But if this is to be true then maybe she might feel like coming on her due date which would put her right on time, and if that's the case then that is the first indicator that she will take after me. When I'm on my time, which is rare, it's a feat but I think, hey I made it at the scheduled time. According to the hubby if you're on time you're late, so we shall see. The doctor did say if there is no change by 39 weeks then we can induce. Keep up us in your thoughts and we will keep you posted. Love the three of us...for now.


2 comments:

  1. Loved all the new updates...we are so excited to see your baby girl and glad we got to hang out this past summer when you were in SA...I have to admit seeing Braedan make the bear for his sister made me tear up lol hormones! But that was such a sweet idea :) love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these "family of 3" pics that are turning into "family of 4" pics! Good luck. She will be here before you know it! Then time will move much too quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete

Kindergarten. We came, we saw, we are conquering (or in my case coping)

Well, we did it. We survived the start of kindergarten, we are six weeks in to be exact and moving right along like a well-oiled, sight-word...